Did you know that a leaky faucet can raise your utility bills more than 10 percent? It’s true, and furthermore, an average household’s
leaky faucet can waste more than 10,000 gallons each year (enough to wash 270 loads of laundry or 180 showers)!
Always stay leak-free with help from the plumbing professionals at Performance. We will repair all dripping faucets, toilet flappers, showerheads, and other plumbing fixtures.
Common Signs of Leaking Pipes
It’s recommended to schedule a leak repair immediately after noticing it. The leak can quickly spiral out of control, damaging your home and raising your water bill. We realize that it can sometimes be difficult to detect pipe leaks. Common signs of a pipe leak include:
- Unusually high water bills and water meter reads
- Mold, mildew or other foul smells coming from hidden plumbing
- The sound of water continuously running
- Walls or floors feel wet, moist, or spongy
- Discolored areas of floors or floorboards (when nothing has been spilled)
- Noticeable foundation cracks