When it comes to your home’s electrical wiring, it is better to be safe than sorry. Give the qualified electrical professionals at Performance Air Conditioning, Electrical and Plumbing a call for all of your electrical needs.
SAFE HOME REWIRING
If your home is 20 years or older or if you had some renovations done over the years, you may need to have your home rewired to meet today’s codes and higher safety standards.
If you experience any of the following warning signs, give us a call:
- Frequent blown fuses or tripped breakers
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Hot or discolored switch plates, cords, or plugs
- Light bulbs that frequently burn out in a socket
- Buzzing or sizzling sounds
- Burning smell
- Arcs or sparks from an outlet when a cord is plugged ins
- Loose outlets
- Cracked, cut, or broken insulation
ANNUAL SAFETY INSPECTIONS
If your home is over 40 years old, has had a major renovation in the last 10 years, or has had a major new appliance installed, it is in your best interest to have a yearly electrical safety inspection.
Preventative maintenance is crucial to ensure that electrical problems are detected and fixed before they even occur.
Give us a call 24/7 to discuss your electrical needs or to schedule an appointment.