Water Heater Repair Services in Florida
Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
Hot water not working or water heater not heating? Don’t worry! Performance AC provides reliable water heater installation and repair services around Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Florida.
Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that your hot water heater repairs are in good hands. With over 60 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry, Performance AC is your preferred partner for all your water heater service needs.
Our licensed plumbers will inspect your water heater and determine the best course of action. Whether that is simple water heater repair services or a replacement with a new unit, you can trust our water heater technicians to deliver the best services in Florida.
Water Heater Repair ServicesOur water heater technicians are experienced in inspecting and repairing all types and brands of water heaters. They can identify the issue and educate you on the options available, so you can make a decision that you’re comfortable with.
With our trustworthy plumbers, you can be sure that we won’t push you to a costly water heater replacement if it’s not necessary!
We can also provide emergency water heater repair services with no emergency fee and 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Schedule an appointment online now
Water Heater Installation & Replacement ServicesIf repairing your water heater is not possible and it’s simply time to replace the unit, or if you want to upgrade to a new, more energy efficient water heater model, our team can assess your space, needs, and budget, and provide you with appropriate installation options. Our plumbers always come to your house prepared and with a full truck. We have many types of Lennox water heaters in stock, which are some of the best in the market!
- Water heaters come in two options: tank and tankless. Traditional tank water heaters are large storage tanks that keep water constantly hot and ready for use while tankless water heaters are smaller, can be installed almost anywhere, and heat water on demand.
- Schedule an appointment online now
How long do water heaters last?
- Regular water heaters last on average 15 to 20 years and tankless water heaters can even benefit from a longer lifespan, lasting typically 20 years or more.
- While this makes water heaters more of a long-term investment, replacement costs can be fairly high, ranging between $1,000 and $3,000.
- If you need help covering the new water heater cost, Performance AC provides HVAC financing options for everyone.
Our Licensed plumbers
Our local plumbers have the experience, training, and qualifications needed to:
- Properly inspect your water heater
- Accurately identify an issue or potential problem with your unit
- Repair or install a water heater with precision
Efficient and effective water heater repair and replacement mean reliable comfort for you, and a happy customer for us. We are here to serve you and ensure that you are, not only satisfied with our services, but want to continue working with us for all of your comfort needs.
The Importance of Regular Water Heater Maintenance
Having your system checked once a year is an affordable and effective way to keep your unit in good working order. Regular water heater maintenance should be performed for a number of reasons:
- Reliable, safe performance
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs
- Cleaner air
Call us at 1-727-477-1031 for fast, reliable emergency water heater services! Find your local Performance today for fast, reliable emergency water heater services in your area!