We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, Performance Air Conditioning, Electrical and Plumbing may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our website, www.performanceac.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
We may collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address. The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, your operating system, what brought you to our Website, as well as which of our Web pages you have accessed.
Additionally, if you communicate with us regarding our Website or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
In accordance with state and federal law, Performance Air Conditioning, Electrical and Plumbing (the “Company”) is required to establish certain safeguards for our customers and our potential customers when contacting them over the telephone (including any texting, although the Company maintains separate additional opt-out safeguard policies for texting communications). These safeguards include (a) the use of the National Do Not Call Registry and (b) instituting procedures for maintaining a list of persons who request not to receive telemarketing calls made by or on behalf of the Company.
1. At least every thirty-one (31) days, the Company will access the National Do-Not-Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and download the information contained in the Registry. All telephone numbers downloaded from the National Do-Not-Call Registry (except those numbers belonging to a consumer with whom the Company has an established business relationship) will be deleted from the calling lists used by the Company.
2. Even when a residential consumer has listed his or her telephone number on the Registry, the Company may contact that consumer if the Company has an established business relationship with the consumer. The Company typically has an established business relationship with a consumer when: (1) the consumer has made a purchase with the Company within eighteen (18) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation or (2) the consumer has made an inquiry or sent an application regarding products or services of the Company within three (3) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation; provided that the established business relationship has not been previously terminated by the consumer. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
3. In the event your specific CRM system can be considered an automatic telephone dialing system, the Company may require either that the telephone call be hand-dialed, or that the consumer has supplied a heightened express authorization allowing their telephone number (if cellular) to be used to contact them live or via text messaging.
4. The Company will not initiate any telephone solicitation before 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m., local time for the consumer Monday through Sunday. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
5. Immediately after the customer and/or potential customer answers, the Company’s representative will (i) provide the customer and/or potential customer with his or her name, (ii) explain that he or she is calling on behalf of the Company, (iii) provide him or her with a telephone number at which he or she may contact the Company’s representative, (iv) explain that the purpose of the call is to sell goods or services, and (v) explain the nature of the goods or services that the Company is offering.
6. If the customer and/or potential customer requests to not receive any further telemarketing calls from the Company the Company’s representative will properly note this request. the Company will then, in accordance with applicable law, remove that phone number from the Company’s calling lists.
7. A customer and/or potential customer has the right to obtain a copy of the Company’s Do Not Call Policy and the Company will make its Do Not Call Policy available upon request to any customer and/or potential customer. Accordingly, Company representatives are required to promptly advise their manager or supervisor of any such request, so that the Company can send a copy of its Do Not Call Policy via pre-paid first-class mail.
It is the Company’s goal to provide customers and/or potential customers with the privacy that they request. The Company strives to prevent any accidental repeat telephone calls from being placed to someone who does not wish to receive such calls. As part of its continual quality control procedures, the Company may choose, from time-to-time, to test its Standards and Procedures to ensure that its representatives are properly complying with its Standards and Procedures.