Eliminate Costs and Start Saving as a Performance Club Member!
Sign Up Now & Start Saving
Would you drive your car 100,000 miles without and oil change and a tune up? That’s exactly what you are doing when you don’t regularly service your AC system. The typical air conditioning system runs 3200 hours a year in Florida and that is the same as you driving your car 102,000 miles a year. Without proper maintenance you could even void your warranty.
Fewer than half of Florida homeowners perform preventive maintenance on their air conditioning systems – even though studies show that regular maintenance can cut energy costs, extend equipment life, improve your comfort, and eliminate unexpected repairs. Effective maintenance can reduce air conditioning energy costs by as much as 40 percent. So what are you waiting for? Call today and start saving with a Performance Club Membership! 727-338-8088
Performance Club Degrees of Comfort
Click to view larger.
Performance Club Benefits
No Overtime Charges — As a Performance Club Member A+ or A you will never have to pay overtime charges for after hours, weekend or holiday emergency service.
Freon — As an A+ or A Member you will receive up to 6 lbs. of Freon; B Members will receive up to 2 lbs. of Freon and C Members up to 1 lbs. of Freon, if needed, during one of your regularly scheduled tuneups.
Priority Service — As a Performance Club Member, A+, A, B OR C, if your air conditioning system breaks down and you need emergency service, you will receive service before non-club members. Performance Club Members are the ONLY customers that receive priority service after hours, weekends or holidays for an emergency call. A+ and A Members have a dedicated hot-line for their calls.
Drain Related Problems — A+ and A Members, if for any reason your drain line gets restricted, we will perform a drain line cleaning at no charge to you. * Excluded in this coverage is replacement of drain lines, improper drain line sizes, common drains tied to other properties and improperly installed drain lines.
20% Discount on Service Repairs & Indoor Air Products — A+ and A Members, if you need a service call, you will receive a 20 percent discount off of our standard flat rate pricing.
15% Discount on Service Repairs & Indoor Air Products — B Members, if you need a service call, you will receive a 15 percent discount off of our standard flat rate pricing.
10% Discount on Service Repairs & Indoor Air Products — C Members, if you need a service call, you will receive a 10 percent discount off of our standard flat rate pricing.
Annual Duct Sanitizing Treatment — One time per year, A+, A and B Members, Performance Air Conditioning will sanitize your duct system using a bacteriostat-fungistat deodorizer that is EPA registered and formulated for use in HVAC systems. This is a fungicide, vimcide, mildewstat and deodorant that kills odor causing bacteria and germs. It has tested effective against Legionella and helps reduce allergies. (An MSDS sheet is available)
Dryer Vent Cleaning — A+, A, B and C Members can have a one floor dryer vent cleaned for $98. Each additional floor only $59.
Annual Pool Heater Maintenance — A+, A, B and C Members $88. (Recommended by Energy.org and the manufacturer).
Filters — All Members, A+, A, B and C, get Super High Efficiency , Custom Fit filters for the life of their membership, or 1 Perfect Fit Filter per year.
New Equipment Credits — Each consecutive year you renew your A+ Membership we will credit your account $50.00. This amount can then be applied to the purchase of your next high efficiency AC system or you can share it with family or friends for their purchase of a new high efficiency AC system.
Your 90 Minute Performance Tune-Up
- Check operation of thermostat and calibrate.
- Wash or change filter; filter provided by customer, or purchased through us.
- Check overall operation of air handler including:
- Oil blower motor bearings.
- Apply self-rinse coil cleaner to evaporator coil.
- Sanitize air handler housing.
- Treat and clean the drain pan.
- Vacuum drain line to remove any blockage and apply drain line treatment.
- Check all safety devices at air handler for electric heat operation and ensure the heat is not coming on during cooling, which causes high operating cost.
- Visually inspect duct work for leakage and mold.
- Condenser check (outdoor unit):
- Remove top of unit and vacuum leaves and other debris from inside of unit.
- Wash coils thoroughly inside and out with high pressure water hose.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Oil motor bearings in fan motor.
- Clean panels free of any weeds or devises that may cause airflow restriction.
- Apply protective wax.
- Check sub cooling and superheat refrigerant for correct capacity charge.
- Add additional Freon at no charge based on the Club Membership Option.
- Locate end of drain line to ensure proper drainage of system which can improve system efficiency of humidity removal by 60%.
- Last but not least, check correct breaker size to prevent house fire.